November Golf Report
My golf this month was concentrated in one week of play at the Philippines, where I played in the Chairman’s Cup at Sherwood Hills and then the Founder’s Cup at The Orchard. Some highlights:
- Going undefeated against playing partners, although I did not win any tournaments. Playing off scratch is a formidable challenge for me.
- I did not win a new car for a hole-in-one but did win a golf umbrella for hitting the green of a par 4 in regulation.
- Five birdies!
- Playing better on three hours sleep than on six, but worse than on one. More study of this phenomenon is warranted.
- Sponsoring the Founders Cup.
- Reaffirming my proficiency with wedges.
- Avoiding damage to cart or caddy in freak accident.
- Planning for next year’s Founders Cup and the inimitable Fil-Am tournament at Baguio.