Last thing I needed first thing *this* morning
Yeah. I’m not sure which is worse: waking up to find a rat has escaped the trap, or waking up to find two rats caught in a trap.
I’ve been learning a lot about rats.
- Did you know that rats reach sexual maturity at five weeks, and a starting population of 2 can grow to 15,000 in a year?1
- That a group of rats is a mischief.
- The circular glue traps seem to work better than the square ones.
- The rat that escaped the other morning? It didn’t get far. A noisome odor led to the discovery of that sticky rat in a box of unused curtains on the balcony.
- Dried shrimp are terrific bait.
Which clearly cannot happen here due to our ambitious sticky glue programme. ↩︎